FRIDAY NIGHTS at MAIN BEACH | 6:00PM
MAY 24 – AUGUST 30
Starting Friday, Memorial Day Weekend and continuing through Friday, Labor Day Weekend!
Bring your whole family to Shabbat on the Beach for a Jewish experience filled with music, smiles, laughs, and blessings. Sing your favorite Shabbat tunes with the backdrop of the ocean and sand between your toes. Make your summer memories as we gather around the bonfire while roasting marshmallows and eating s’mores.
2019 Shabbat on the Beach Schedule:
* with Musical Guest Cantor Dan Singer
Sign up to be a Kavod Shabbat Tot or to sponsor S’mores by filling out either form or by calling the office at 631-324-9858:
sponsor the makings of s’mores!
Sponsor the makings of s’mores to be shared by all as we delight in the sweetness of Shabbat.
be a kavod shabbat tot!
Sponsor the Shabbat on the Beach experience each week!
Kavod means honor. As we honor Shabbat each week, our Kavod Shabbat Tot will assist in honoring Shabbat by:
- Welcoming everyone at the beginning of our Shabbat experience
- Helping to arrange our “table” for Shabbat with our candles, wine and challah
- Playing a special role in our celebration of Shabbat
- Wishing everyone a Shabbat Shalom and invite everyone to enjoy s’mores
As our Kavod Shabbat Tot, your loved one(s) will be introduced at the beginning of our experience, along with his/her family, and acknowledged in our weekly Pew Bulletin.