- The program runs most Sundays from 9:45am to 12:15pm (calendar).
- The program is open to students in pre-K through 7th grade (curriculum overview).
- Students in 8th grade and up are eligible to student-teach.
- We welcome families of all social, demographic, and financial backgrounds.
- The program is overseen by Dr. Joel M. Hoffman, a pioneer of modern Jewish education.
Giving Children a Jewish Future
Our flagship Sunday morning program offers the richness of our Jewish heritage in the form of a curriculum based on cutting-edge pedagogical techniques and individualized attention. With a flexible mixture of music, text, art, history, story-telling, culture, theology, Hebrew, and social action, Sunday mornings bring children the fullness of Jewish tradition in a uniquely modern program.
Read details about the curriculum here.
Registration materials for 2019-20 will be available soon.
For more information, reach out to Dr. Joel M. Hoffman, who oversees the program.