Thursday Night Authors Studio with Abigail Pogrebin
July 26 @ 7:00 pm
THURSDAY, JULY 26 | 7:00pm
My Jewish Year travels through this calendar’s signposts with candor, humor, and a trove of information, capturing the arc of Jewish observance through the eyes of a relatable, wandering and wondering Jew. The chapters are interspersed with brief reflections from prominent rabbis and Jewish thinkers. Maybe you’re seeking an accessible, digestible roadmap for Jewish life. Maybe you’d appreciate a fresh exploration of what you’ve mastered. Whatever your motivation, you’ll be educated, entertained, and inspired by Pogrebin’s unusual journey―and by My Jewish Year.
2018 Thursday Night Authors Studio Schedule:
- July 5: John Leland, author of Happiness is a Choice You Make
- July 12: Alan Zweibel, author of For This We Left Egypt?
- July 19: Amy Chozik, author of Chasing Hillary
- July 26: Abigail Pogrebin, author of My Jewish Year: 18 Holidays, One Wondering Jew
- August 2: Jonathan Weisman, author of (((Semitism))): Being Jewish in America in the Age of Trump
- August 9: Joy Behar, author of The Great Gasbag: An A-to-Z Study Guide to Surviving Trump World
- August 16: Kate Siegel, author of Mother, Can You Not?
- August 30: A.J. Jacobs, author of It’s All Relative: Adventures Up and Down the World’s Family Tree
Our Thursday Night Authors Studio is graciously underwritten by Jonathan and Lizzie Tisch, and Paul Brennan.