The Jewish Center of the Hamptons Caring Committee provides support and assistance to fellow JCOH members.
Through acts of chesed—loving kindness—we strive to help others while making a meaningful connection to the Jewish traditions that guides us in life’s journey.
If you are in need of assistance, or willing to help others, please contact the Jewish Center office at 631.324.9858 or e-mail Diane Wiener at email@example.com.
The comfort of Rabbi Zimmerman, Cantor Stein, Rabbi Levenson and your JCOH family can provide the needed support to face the challenges ahead.
WAYS TO HELP:
* Visiting members in the hospital and/or at home.
* Deliver Shabbat or other meals.
* Making Calls to those who are ill or recovering from surgery.
* Driving members to doctor or other appointments.
* Share in the joy of Simchas by making cards and/or gifts
* Coordinating opportunities for those who are alone to share first night Passover Seder, Rosh Hashanah dinner or
Shabbat dinner with other JCOH families.